PRICE: PHP 156,000/person
- Roundtrip International Airfare (out Manila)
- 10 nights hotel accommodation based on 4 to 5 stars
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (10B, 10L, 10D)
- Tours, and admission fees indicated in the itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Private air conditioned motor coach
- Tour priest/chaplain
- 2 Bottles of water per person per day
- Free Travel Insurance (60 years old & below, except infant)
- Gift set from Holyland
- RT PCR in Israel, Jordan and Egypt
- PHP1620 – Philippine travel tax
- Airline taxes (subject to change)
- Egypt Visa and processing fee
- Border taxes in Jordan, Israel and Egypt
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
- Travel insurance
- Tips for drivers and guide
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- Cairo, Egypt
To be added
Church of Pater Noster
Rock of Agony
Garden of Gethsemane
Church of Dominus Flevit
Church of All Nations
Mount of Temptation
- Basilica and Grotto
St. Anne’s Church
- Sea of Galilee
- Village of Cana
Mt. Zion, Upper Room
Experience to Float
- Mt Nebo
- Monastery of St. George
- St. Sergius Church
- Cotton Shop, Perfume Factory
DAY 1: CLARK/CEBU DEPARTURE
Departure to Cairo. Enjoy meals and entertainment on-board.
DAY 2: CAIRO
Arrive CAIRO AIRPORT, meet your guide and start the tour in Old Cairo where you will visit the Hanging Church and Coptic Church where the Holy Family is believed to have stayed after fleeing from Bethlehem for fear of Herod’s order of slaughtering infants under 3 years. Lunch en-route. Visit the Papyrus Factory to discover how the first paper was made during the ancient time. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3: CAIRO
Hotel Breakfast. This full city tour includes a visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the World -- The Great Pyramids and Sphinx. Lunch. Then visit the Egyptian Museum, where you can see the finest displays of artifacts, relics, statues and jewelers from all of the Pharaohs’ Reigns. Then enjoy a Dinner Cruise and be entertained by belly dancers and skilled Men in Skirt rendering their performance. Back to hotel in Cairo for overnight.
DAY 4: CAIRO-ST. CATHERINE-DAHAB
After breakfast, full day tour starts at Shepherd’s Field then Mount of Olives to visit the Ascension Chapel. Then to Church of Pater Noster to witness the Lord’s Prayer Proceed to the Church of Dominus Flevit where God Wept wept over Jerusalem. Continue by walking down to the Palm Sunday Road going to Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane to see the Rock of Agony, the place where Jesus prayed before the Roman soldiers came for Him. Proceed to the Church of Nativity. Visit the Basilica and Grotto of the Nativity and the Manger Square. Then dinner and back to hotel. The rest of the evening is yours to explore the city.
After breakfast, you will be visiting St. Anne’s Church, Bethesda Pool, Wailing Wall, Via go through the Stations of the Cross to the Holy Sepulchre where Jesus was crucified, died and rose from the dead. Well visit Mt.Zion, the Upper room, David’s Tomb and the Dormition Abbey. We will drive to the oldest city in the world, Jericho, for view of Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree. Proceed to Qumran, the caves of the Essences where Dead Sea Scrolls where found by awandering shepherd boy. Visit the Dead Sea the lowest point on earth. Swim and relax at the Dead Sea beach. Drive back to Bethlehem.
Hotel Breakfast and check out. Visit the Basilica of Mt. Carmel. Drive by Caesarea to catch the sight of the Aqueducts. This is where St. Paul was imprisoned. Then, we will drive to Nazareth, the city of Jesus childhood and youth; Visit the Church of Annunciation where we can find the original cave where angel Gabriel announced to Mary that she would bear a child by the Holy Spirit. Also visit Josephs workshop where Jesus spent most of his childhood days. Drive on to the village of Cana, where Jesus performed the Miracle of changing water into wine at the wedding ceremony. Then dinner.
DAY 9: TIBERIAS-SEA OF GALILEE-TIBERIAS
Breakfast at hotel. Will start the morning at Mt. Tabor to see the Basilica of Transfiguration. Will continue the tour with a Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee then drive to Capernaum, the town where Jesus made His home after leaving Nazareth. View the remains of the ancient Synagogue in which He taught, and on to Tabgha, where the Miracle of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes took place. Drive to Mount of Beatitudes, this is the site of the Sermon on the Mount and St. Peter’s Primary Church, See the remains of St. Peter’s House. Visit Yardenit (Jordan River) where St. John the Baptist baptized Jesus Christ.
After breakfast and check out, drive from Tiberias to the border. After the inspections, other regulatory procedures and meeting our guide, you will be transferred to Mt. Nebo, where the Promised Land before he died. Then proceed to Madaba to visit the Monastery of St. George, which hosts the unique mosaic Map of Egypt, Jordan and Holyland. The map is believed to be the first one for this area, as it is built in the 6th century. Dinner and overnight: at hotel in Amman. Then the rest of the evening is yours.
Breakfast at hotel. Morning proceed to the lost city of Petra and the picturesque Siq and visit the Treasury. Petra is a Greek word which means ’Stone'. This city was built on 6th century, the home of Nabataeans. The site is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985 and the most visited tourist attraction in the country. Transfer back to Amman in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast inside the hotel, rest of the day free for last minute shopping till your transfer to yourlunch venue. Afterwards, transfer to Amman Airport for departure back to Manila.
- Passport Valid for 6 months beyond intended stay
- PH Passport holders require visa for JORDAN, EGYPT
- Passport information sheet
- BOQ Vaccination Passport
- USD 350 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Minimum of 30 full paying adults must travel together
- The surcharge shall be applied if less than 30 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passengers must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **Triple, Double and Non-Smoking room is subject to availability