Interested but need assistance? Please click this link
PRICE: PHP 129,176/person
- Roundtrip Airfare via Oman Air
- 8 Days Hotel Accommodation
- 7 Breakfast at the hotel or onboard
- 7 Lunch at the local restaurant or hotel or onboard
- 7 Dinner at the local restaurant or hotel or onboard
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Free Travel Insurance (1 - 60 yrs. old only)
- Round Trip Domestic Airfare
- Luggage Tag
- Foldable Bag
- USD 80 - Airline travel tax (subject to change)
- PHP 1,620 - Philippine travel tax
- USD 90 - Mandatory tipping for the guide and driver
- USD 25 - Egypt Group Visa (subject to change)
- Other Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- CAIRO - Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, 4 Star (3 nights): 1 Cairo - Alexandria Desert Rd, Kafr Nassar, Al Haram, Giza Governorate 12556, Egypt
- NILE RIVER - Radamis Nile Cruise, 4 Star (4 nights): As Sahah, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate
Departure in Manila
WY844 Manila, PH to Muscat, Oman 0715 1230 (9 hours & 15 mins)
WY405 Muscat, Oman to Cairo, Egypt 1450 1725 (4 hours & 35 mins)
Arrival in Manila
WY406 Cairo, Egypt to Muscat, Oman 1845 0025 (3 hours & 40 mins)
WY843 Muscat, Oman to Manila, PH 0900 2120 (8 hours & 20 mins)
DAY 1: MANILA DEPARTURE - CAIRO ARRIVAL
Arrive 3 hours before the departure time. Fly to Muscat (est. 9 hours and 15 minutes)
Muscat International Airport. Meals on board.
Proceed to your next flight going to Cairo, Egypt. Fly to Cairo (est. 4 hours and 30 minutes). Meals on board
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, proceed to the arrival hall then meet and greet our local representative for your transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel
Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel or similar class.
DAY 2: CAIRO - LUXOR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings, the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs and it is located on the west bank of Luxor and where the tomb of King Tutankhamun lies. Proceed to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut which is dedicated to Amun and Hatshepsut.
Visit the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Lunch on board then proceeds to see the most beautiful among the temples in Egypt. It was known as "Ipet Reyst", the southern sanctuary.
Transfer back to the ship. Dinner on board.
DAY 3: LUXOR - EDFU (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit this temple which is located on the East Bank. Karnak is believed to have been an ancient observatory and place of worship God Amun would interact directly with the people.
Continue to sail to Edfu via Esna Lock. Lunch on board while sailing and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Dinner on board. Overnight on board.
DAY 4: EDFU - ASWAN (B/L/D)
Breakfast on board. Proceed to this temple by a horse-carriage. This is considered the largest temple dedicated to the Egyptian Gods of Horus and Hathor of Dendera. Continue sailing to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board.
Visit the beautiful temple dedicated to the two shared Gods: Sobek and Harories.
Afterward, start sailing to Aswan. Dinner on board. Overnight on board.
DAY 5: ASWAN (B/L/D)
Breakfast on board. Visit the Great Temple of Abu Simbel. Get a chance to avail this optional excursion (subject to availability). Drive through the beautiful Nubian Desert early in the morning to the city of Abu Simbel and visit the great temple dedicated to the two shared Gods: Sobek and Harories.
Drive back to Aswan. Lunch on board then proceeds to visit the Temple of Philae, located in a beautiful setting with several sanctuaries. Transfer back to cruise afterwards. Dinner on board.
DAY 6: ASWAN - CAIRO (B/L/D)
Breakfast on board. After breakfast on board, disembark and transfer to Aswan Airport going to Cairo. Upon arrival in Cairo, proceed to a city tour before check-in. Witness the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Proceed to last-minute shopping as part of Egypt’s Tourism Practices. A factory with a demonstration on how to make Papyrus (About 30minutes stay). Stop by at Souvenir shop to see Egypt’s finest cotton products (About 30 minutes stay). The next stop is the perfume factory, a shop where you can learn about the preparation and characteristics of essential oils (About 30 minutes stay). Lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, continue to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the finest displays of artifacts, relics, statues, and jewelry, from all of the Pharaohs Reigns. It is also the only riches with a remarkable museum in the world.
Transfer to the hotel for check-in
Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel. Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel or similar class.
DAY 7: CAIRO - ALEXANDRIA - CAIRO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel in Cairo. Transfer to Alexandria by bus (About 2 hours and 28 minutes). Once a marbled theatre of 800 spectators during the Roman Era surrounded by Roman Baths and the Roman’s Villa. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa. Explore this important archeological site that is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle Ages.
At Alexandria Library, see this site from the bus. It was one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world. Proceed to the Citadel of Qaitbay. It is considered as one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only in Egypt but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast. It formulated an important part of the fortification system of Alexandria in the 15th century AD.
Transfer back to Cairo by bus (2 hours and 28 minutes). Dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 8: CAIRO DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast on board. Have some free time before transferring to the airport for your flight. Check-in and prepare for your flight going home.
Valley of the Kings
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Colossi of Memnon
Temple of Karnak
Temple of Edfu
Kom Ombo Temple
Great Temple of Abu Simbel
Temple of Philae
Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx
Roman Theater in Kom El Deka
Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa
Citadel of Qaitbay
- USD 200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable).
- A minimum of 25 full-paying adults must travel together.
- The surcharge shall be applied if less than 25 adults.
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any cancellation made on guaranteed booking
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE, and NON-SMOKING room is subject to availability