PRICE: PHP 250,813/person
- Round trip international airfare Via KLM Royal Dutch Airlines with taxes
- Arrival & departure airport transfer by Flybus shuttle (no guide)
- 6 nights’ accommodation in rooms with shower/WC
- 6 days escorted bus tour with English-speaking guide/driver-guide
- Daily breakfast
- Natural history & Seal museum in Hvammstangi
- Viðimýri turf church
- Mývatn Nature Baths including towel
- Visit a stone collection
- Exhibition and 4K movie at Lava Centre in Hvolsvöllur
- 2x guided Northern Lights searches, subject to weather (Oct - April)
- Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus
- Free Travel Insurance (59 y/o & below)
- Tipping for Guide and Driver
- Special farewell dinner meal
- Birthday cake and simple gift for birthday celebrant during tour only
- Free data sim card per room
- Free paparazzi shot (for minimum of 20 pax)
- Luggage tag
- Foldable bag
- Schengen Visa Fee
- Visa Processing Fee
- Hotel City Taxes
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshment
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- REYKJAVIK - Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura, 4 Star (2 nights)
- STYKKISHOLMUR - Fosshotel Stykkisholmur, 3 Star (1 night)
- SELFOSS - Hotel Selfoss, 3 Star (3 nights)
Thingvellir National Park
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN ICELAND(--/--/--)
Upon arrival in Reykjavik, individual transfer by Flybus shuttle bus from Keflavik airport to your accommodation in Reykjavik.
DAY 2: VOLCANO CRATER, SEALS, FJORDS & MOUNTAINS(B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel, at 09:00 meet our tour guide and depart from Icelandair Hotel Natura. Travel west along the scenic Hvalfjordur fjord and the town of Borgarnes. Easy hike on Grabrok volcano crater in the middle of a greenish lava field. In the afternoon visit a natural history & seal museum in the fishing village of Hvammstangi. Further north stop at the turf church of Vidimyri and then continue along scenic fjord landscape and over several mountain passes until we reach Akureyri, the capital of North Iceland. The overnight location at Akureyri allows you to walk around the town.
DAY 3: THE CAPITAL OF NORTH ICELAND, LAKE MYVATN & GEOTHERMAL BATHS(B/--/--)
Breakfast inside the hotel. In the morning we explore the town of Akureyri: visit the botanical garden, walk the streets, and admire the panoramic view over the Eyjafjorour fjord. In the afternoon we travel to Godafoss – the waterfalls of the Gods. Then we explore Lake Myvatn, famous for its strange lava formations at Kalfastrond, its pseudocraters at Skutustadir, and its tephra cone Hverfjall. We end the afternoon relaxing in the Myvatn Nature Baths with a fantastic view over the whole area. There is a possibility of seeing the Northern Lights during the evening from October to mid-April.
DAY 4: LAVA LABYRINTH, HOT SPRINGS & TRAVEL EAST(B/--/--)
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning we walk in the lava labyrinth at Dimmuborgir “the dark castles”, hoping to get a glimpse of the trolls who are said to live there. In the afternoon, we visit the hot spring area of Namaskaro with bubbling mud pools and steaming solfataras. We head through the uninhabited highlands and moon-like surroundings to East Iceland. From June to August the tour includes a detour to the powerful waterfall Dettifoss.
DAY 5: EAST FJORDS(B/--/--)
It’s a day to admire the dramatic fjord landscape and its tiny fishing villages at the end of twisty roads in the East Fjords and on the route we visit an interesting stone and mineral collection. In the afternoon we see Vatnajokull – Europe’s biggest glacier that is visible all over Southeast Iceland.
There is a possibility of seeing the Northern Lights during the evening from October to mid-April.
DAY 6: VATNAJOKULL NATIONAL PARK, JOKULSARLON GLACIER LAGOON, DIAMOND BEACH & SOUTH COAST(B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel, we start the day with a stop at Jokulsarlon, a glacial lagoon filled with floating icebergs, and we explore the extraordinary site and might see seals swimming in arctic waters. You can walk on the black sandy beach where large icebergs get stranded. Depending on the season optional boat trips are available. We travel along the southern part of the glacier Vatnajokull and spend time at Europe’s largest national park, which has Iceland’s highest mountains, an alpine environment, and Europe’s largest glacier.
In the afternoon, a beautiful drive with many natural wonders awaits us today as we head across the Eldhraun lava field, cross the sandy desert of the south coast, overlooked by mountainous cliffs, glaciers, and waterfalls. We stroll along the black lava beach of Reynisfjara near Vik. In the small village of Skogar, there is Skogafoss waterfall which is 60 meters high and is one of the most impressive waterfalls in the country. We continue to the high but narrow Seljalandsfoss waterfall which plunges over the mountain. There is an interesting trail that goes behind the fall – if you are prepared to get wet! Further west we stop at the Lava Centre and learn about Iceland’s volcanic activity. There is a possibility of seeing the Northern Lights during the evening from October to mid-April.
DAY 7: ICELANDIC HORSES & GOLDEN CIRCLE(B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel, we explore classics today as we travel the route of the Golden Circle sights. We start the day at Frioheimar, where you learn about the Icelandic horse, its special qualities, and history, and visit a geothermal greenhouse. Later on, we see steam from the Geysir geothermal fields as we arrive. There is a variety of hot springs and bubbling pools. The original geyser is now dormant but has been replaced by Strokkur “the Churn” which erupts at 5-10 minute intervals. We continue to Gullfoss, “the golden falls“, which is a double waterfall that tumbles 34 meters into the Hvita river and attracts travelers in summer and winter. We travel inland to Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. As we return to Reykjavik, we take you for a short city tour to show highlights of the world’s northernmost capital.
Northern Lights: From September to mid-April optional Northern Lights evening tours can be booked at the lobby of your hotel, should weather conditions be favorable.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE IN ICELAND(B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel individual transfer by Flybus shuttle from your accommodation in Reykjavik to Keflavik airport. The standard check-out time is 1100H.
- Minimum 2 pax must travel together
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine Passport Holders
- The surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD500 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Full payment is required 45 days prior to departure
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Rates can be changed due to the foreign exchange rate
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passengers shall be fully responsible to check the validity of his/her own documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/ damages caused by invalid/ expired travel document
- **Not all hotels in Europe offer triple sharing rooms. If triple sharing room is not available, passengers need to avail the rate based on 1 Twin + 1 Single Room**