PRICE: PHP 76,250/person
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: River Potomac
- City tour in : Washington, New York, Boston.
- Evening Transfer: Washington (Georgetown) ,Times Square in New.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expense
- To be added
DAY 1: WASHINGTON
Arrival and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, we include an evening transfer to Georgetown, the city’s busiest district full of bars and restaurants. Accommodation.
DAY 2: WASHINGTON
After breakfast we take a tour of the city. First, we take a walk around the Pentagon and then pay a visit to Arlington Cemetery, the JFK Memorial and the Iwo Jima Memorial. We then stop at the Lincoln, Korea and Vietnam Memorials and a stop at the White House to take a photo. Then we take a stroll around the Capitol. In the afternoon, we go on a boat trip on the River Potomac to see some of the main landmarks of the city.
After the trip, we return to the hotel. In the evening, we take an optional tour of Washington by night and then return to our accommodation. Note: due to the weather conditions, the Potomac River boat does not operate from October to March.
DAY 3: WASHINGTON - LANCASTER - PHILADEPLPHIA - NEW YORK
Breakfast and departure from Washington for LANCASTER, where we will see the typical farms of the Amish and their 18th-century lifestyle. We will then go on to PHILADELPHIA. Arrival and stop for a walk in the famous National Independence Park with the famous Liberty Bell, then free time for a coffee before going on to NEW YORK. Arrival in the evening.
DAY 4: NEW YORK
After breakfast, a panoramic tour of the city seeing higher, middle and lower Manhattan. We will visit Wall Street, Rockefeller Center, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Central Park, Columbus Circle, the AOL/ Time Warner Building, the famous Village, Little Italy and Battery Park (with the Statue of Liberty). There will be an optional boat trip around Manhattan. In the evening, we include a transfer to Times Square, the real heart of the city, with Broadway’s musicals and its spectacular lights
DAY 5: NEW YORK
After breakfast, free day in the Big Apple with an optional contrasts tour to see the main attractions of each of New York’s great districts: Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Brooklyn. Afternoon free
DAY 6: NEW YORK - BOSTON
After breakfast, we leave for BOSTON, Massachusetts. Arrival at midday and panoramic tour of the city which was key in the Independence of the United States. We will visit Beacon Hill, Harvard University, the gardens of Boston Common, Trinity Church and we will end up at Quincy Market, a busy area by the docks, full of shops and restaurants, where we will have free time before going back to the hotel and our accommodation.
DAY 7: BOSTON
After breakfast, end of our services.
- USD 500 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Minimum of 25 full paying adults must travel together
- The surcharge shall be applied if less than 25 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passengers must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **Not all hotels in Europe have triple sharing rooms. If a triple sharing room is not available, passengers need to avail of the rate on 1 Twin+ 1 Single Room.
- Original Passport – 6 Months Valid Beyond the Intended Stay in Turkey
- Photocopy of the First Two Pages of the Passport
- Old Passport
- Duly Accomplished Visa Application Form (Typewritten)
- 2pcs of 2×2 and Passport-sized (White Background)
- Employee: original employment Certificate with Compensation and Authorization for Leave of Absence and Latest ITR
- Businessman: Business Permit and Registration with Company ITR
- Student: Photocopy of a School ID, School Certificate
- Original Copy of PSA Birth and Marriage Certificate
- Bank Certificate (Addressed to the Embassy)
- Bank Statement (6 Months)