PRICE: PHP 74,750/person
- Hotel accommodation in bed & buffet breakfast.
- Arrival & departure private transfers by luxury car in all cities
- Private city tour with English-speaking driver in Madrid & Barcelona.
- Regular city tours (SIC) in the rest of the cities.
- Full itinerary day by day for passengers with phone numbers and 24-hour telephone assistance.
- VAT included in all services
- City taxes are not included. Direct payment at the hotel.
- City tours are in English or Spanish, other languages supplement may apply.
- Rooms are based on standard DBL, it is subject to availability upon time of booking.
- Supplement rates apply for the Peak period / Holiday Season. Rates to be advised.
- Porterage fees
- Visa if applicable
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- 4 start hotel
DAY 1: LISBON
Welcome to the Capital of Portugal. Upon arrival, private transfer by a luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Accommodation in your hotel.
DAY 2: LISBON
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, enjoy a regular tour to discover the highlights of Lisbon: discover our magnificent city. We would like to unveil our history and traditions taking you to the Monuments of the Portuguese Discoverers, tour the most typical quarter, and emblematic city museum.
Major Sights: Jerónimos Monastery, Tower of Belem, Monument of the Discoveries, Coach Museum, Alfama & Rossio. Accommodation in your hotel.
DAY 3: LISBON-SEVILLE
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer by a luxury car from your hotel to Lisbon airport to board your flight to Seville. Upon arrival, private transfer by a luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Accommodation in your hotel.
DAY 4: SEVILLE
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Regular city tour of Seville: Upon departure from your hotel, the first stop will be the cathedral, one of the world’s most beautiful Gothic temples. The dimensions of this cathedral make it the third-largest church in the world.
We will walk through the Santa Cruz quarter, we will pass by the Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Archive of the Indies, Torre del Oro of Arab origin, we will arrive at Guadalquivir River, where we will enjoy the tour on a boat cruising the Guadalquivir River. Free afternoon at leisure. Accommodation in your hotel.
DAY 5: SEVILLE - MADRID
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast a private transfer to the train station to board your high-speed train to Madrid, Spain’s capital, a private transfer upon arrival. Accommodation in your hotel.
DAY 6: MADRID
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, private sightseeing tour for two hours, by a luxury car with an English-speaking driver. Meet the driver in your hotel and, by the end of this tour, you will have gained a complete vision of the city.
We will visit the façade of the Royal Palace, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá. Accommodation in your hotel.
DAY 7: MADRID OUT
Buffet breakfast and a private transfer from the hotel to the international airport.
- Minimum of 2 full paying adults must travel together
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Standard check-in time 1500H / Standard check-out time 1100H
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passengers must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **CHD no bed rate, applicable for 10 years old and below only
- **Triple, Double and Non-smoking room is subject to availability
- **Service of a Driver Guide is limited to pick up and drop off only. Please make sure to arrive on time at the meeting place.