Interested but need assistance? Please click this link
PRICE: PHP 75,000/person
- 6 nights of local hotel accommodation
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (6 Breakfast,5 Dinner)
- Private transfer, tours, and admission fees indicated in the itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Tipping for guide
- Roundtrip International Airfare
- Visa (if required) for other foreign passport holders
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
Oum Palace Hotel and Spa 4*: 12 Rue M Kamal, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
Majliss Hotel 4*: 6 Rue Zahla, Rabat, Morocco
Hotel L'Escale 4*: 85 Ave DES FORCES ARMEES ROYALES, Fes 30000, Morocco
Diwane Hotel and Spa 4*: 24 Rue Yougoslavie, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
DAY 1: CASABLANCA ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Mohammad V International Airport, meet and greet your English-speaking guide. Proceed to your hotel for check-in. Dinner and overnight in Casablanca.
DAY 2: CASABLANCA-RABAT
After breakfast inside the hotel, drive to Central Market in Mohammed V Boulevard. Then to Habous District, the Royal Palace of Casablanca is a suitably grand royal abode located in the Habous district of the city’s New Medina, this is the King’s principal Casablanca residence and host to a number of important events and royal receptions. In honor of the former Sultan Mohammed V, the large square centers around a monumental fountain. Visit Hassan II Mosque, second-largest mosque in Africa after the Algiers grand mosque and the 7th largest in the world. After, will proceed to Rabat City Tour. Transfer and check in at the hotel.
DAY 3: RABAT-MEKNES-FES
After breakfast, start your day with transfer to Meknes (About 2 hours drive by car). Upon arrival, proceed to Meknes and Fes Tour. Transfer to hotel (About 2 hours drive by car). Check in at the hotel.
DAY 4: FES FULL DAY TOUR
After breakfast, travel to Medieval Medina. Visit Karaouine Mosque, the oldest existing, continually operating higher educational institution in the world according to UNESCO and Guinness World Records and is occasionally referred to as the oldest university by scholars. Proceed to the most elaborate, extravagant and beautiful of all Merenid monuments, immaculate after renovation, it comes close to perfection in every aspect of its construction: its dark cedar is fabulously carved, the zellij tilework classic, the stucco a revelation. Transfer to Nejjarine Fountain and Fes Jdid the city’s central regions. Here, visitors will indulge in the fabulous gates, sacred venues, as well as historical buildings. Transfer back to hotel.
DAY 5: FES-MARRAKESH
After breakfast in hotel and check out, transfer to Marrakesh (around 6 hours drive). Be mesmerised by Berber Village of Imouzzer and Kandar, established in the beginnings of the 1900s under the authorities of France over Morocco. Most of the buildings and structures of Imouzzer Kandar are following the French style of architecture more than any other Moroccan city. Morocco’s Middle Atlas Mountains, Ifrane, known for its alpine-style architecture and nearby ski slopes and forests. A stone statue of a lion near leafy Parc la Prairie is a well-known landmark. Exlpore Beni Mellal, a beautiful Moroccan city located in the Atlas Mountain Region. Transfer to hotel and check in.
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed to Menara Gardens, a botanical garden located to the west of Marrakesh, Morocco, near the Atlas Mountains. Explore the Saadian Tombs, historic royal necropolis that date to the time of the Saadian dynasty, and in particular to the reign of Ahmad al-Mansur. Proceed to Bahia Palace, Koutoubia and Djemaa El Fnaa. Transfer back to hotel.
DAY 7: MARRAKESH-CASABLANCA
After breakfast inside the hotel, check out from the hotel.
- USD 500 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- There are Compulsory Shopping Stops for this tour