PRICE: PHP 15,100/person
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Dinner (2)
- Roundtrip airport transfers (private)
- Tours indicated in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance with Covid-19 coverage (up to age 69)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Roundtrip Airfare and taxes
- Dubai Visa Fees
- RT-PCR tests
- Tourism Dirhams (to be settled directly to the hotel)
- **Above rate is based on per person**
Burj al Arab
Spice Souq & Gold Souq
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Crown Plaza Hotel Deira 3*
DAY 1: DUBAI ARRIVAL
DAY 2: HALF DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the traditional market Spice Souq & Gold Souq. Drive through one of the most iconic landmarks in Dubai, Jumeirah Mosque. Quick stroll and have a photo stop at this white sand beach that is located and named after the Jumeirah district of Dubai, on the coast of the Persian Gulf. Photo stop at the luxurious 5-star hotel Burj al Arab located in the city of Dubai. One of the tallest hotels in the world. Drive through the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. Transfer back to the hotel and have the rest of the day free for your own leisure.
DAY 3: FREE TIME AND DHOW CRUISE DINNER
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy your free time or you may avail optional tours with us. In the evening around 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM, enjoy a memorable evening Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
DAY 4: DUBAI DEPARTURE
DAY 5: DUBAI DEPARTURE
- Minimum of 2 full paying adults must travel together
- A mandatory 50% deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable).
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Standard check-in time 1500H / Standard check-out time 1100H
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passengers must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice