PRICE: PHP 43,000/person
- Hotel accommodation in bed & buffet breakfast
- Arrival & departure private transfers by luxury car in all cities
- Private city tour with English-speaking driver in Madrid & Barcelona.
- Regular city tours (SIC) in the rest of the cities.
- Full itinerary day by day for passengers with phone numbers and 24-hour telephone assistance
- VAT included in all services
- City taxes are not included. Direct payment at the hotel.
- City tours are in English or Spanish, other languages supplement may apply.
- Rooms are based on standard DBL, it is subject to availability upon time of booking.
- Supplement rates apply for the Peak period / Holiday Season. Rates to be advised.
- Porterage fees
- Visa if applicable
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- 4 start hotel
DAY 1: MADRID
Welcome to the Capital city of Spain. Upon arrival, private transfer by a luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Accommodation in your hotel.
DAY 2: MADRID
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private sightseeing tour for 2 hours, by a luxury car with an English-speaking driver. Meet the driver in your hotel and, by the end of this tour, you will have gained a complete vision of the city.
We will visit the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens, and Campo del Moro. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá are also good examples of this splendid style.
DAY 3: MADRID – BARCELONA
Breakfast and a private transfer to Madrid train station to board your high-speed train to Barcelona. In only 3 hours you will be in the Catalonian Capital! Private transfer upon arrival in order to escort you to your hotel. Accommodation in your hotel.
DAY 4: BARCELONA
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private sightseeing tour for two hours, by a luxury car with an English-speaking driver. Meet the driver in your hotel and, by the end of this tour, you will have gained a complete vision of the city.
The variety and wealth of Barcelona’s heritage provide a number of attractive routes through its various districts. This way, the traveler will get to know the most typical monuments of the city.
DAY 5: BARCELONA
Breakfast and a private transfer from the hotel to the International airport. Proceed onwards to your next destination.
- Minimum of 2 full paying adults must travel together
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Standard check-in time 1500H / Standard check-out time 1100H
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passengers must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **CHD no bed rate, applicable for 10 years old and below only
- **Triple, Double and Non-smoking room is subject to availability
- **Service of a Driver Guide is limited to pick up and drop off only. Please make sure to arrive on time at the meeting place.