Interested but need assistance? Please click this link
PRICE: PHP 18,000/person
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- 3 daily breakfast
- 1 lunch
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Full Day Angkor Temples Tour
- Travel insurance coverage
- Roundtrip airfare and taxes (Siem Reap)
- Other tours and other meals
- Cambodia Airport transfers midnight surcharge between 2100H -0800H: USD 12/pax/way
- Peak Dates Surcharge
- Single Traveler Surcharge
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- Monoreach Angkor: Angkor, 268 NR6, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
DAY 1: ARRIVAL- SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA(--/--/--)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport (REP), claim your luggage then meet and greet by the local representative and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Standard check-in time: 1400H/1500H
DAY 2: FREE DAY
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to tour. Visit the iconic Angkor Wat, South Gate of Angkor Thom, stone faces of Bayon, Baphoun, Ta Prohm, Srah Srong / Srah Srang, the enjoy sunset at Pre Rup temple.
DAY 3: FREE DAY
After breakfast at the hotel, time to explore
DAY 4: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out time. Transfer to the Siem Reap International Airport.
- A minimum of 2 passengers must travel together.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- The above fares are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change.
- Rates are not valid during Special Events and Holidays.
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holder only.
- Surcharges may apply for foreign passport holders.
- Standard Check-in time 1500H/ Standard Checkout time 1100H.
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond the intended stay.
- Passengers shall be fully responsible to check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- The full cancellation charge applies to any cancellation made after booking the finalization.
- Our Company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice.