PRICE: PHP 5,300/person
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Pudu Plaza Hotel or similar class 3* budget
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers (seat-in-coach)
- Half-day city tour –no admission fees (seat-in-coach)
- Round trip airfare and taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers midnight surcharge between 2200H -0700H USD 12 per pax way (min. 2 pax)
- Malaysia Tourism Tax: MYR 10.00/room/night
- Hotel Extension Night: USD 35/person/night ; USD 13.00/child no bed/night
- Peak Season Surcharge
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- Metro Bukit Bintang (3*) or similar class: 208, Jalan Pudu, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - KUALA LUMPUR(--/--/--)
Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, meet and greet our representative then transfer to the hotel for check-in. Free at your own leisure. For all airport arrivals, maximum waiting time upon flight landed is 45 -60 mins
DAY 2: KUALA LUMPUR HALF DAY CITY TOUR(B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel, pick up at the hotel lobby and join the half-day city tour.
Tour Highlights: National Monument, National Mosque, KL Gallery, Independent Square, King Palace, Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop), and Cocoa House. After the tour, transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 3: KUALA LUMPUR - DEPARTURE(B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel, check out. Free at your own leisure till transfer to the airport for your departure flight going back to Manila.
- Minimum of 2 passengers must travel together.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- The above fares are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change.
- Rates are not valid during Special Events and Holidays.
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holder only.
- Surcharges may apply for foreign passport holders.
- Standard Check-in time 1500H/ Standard Checkout time 1100H.
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passengers shall be fully responsible to check the validity of his/her own travel documents.