PRICE: PHP 173,000/person
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in New York, Los Angeles, San Diego.
- Evening Transfer: Times Square in New York, Long Beach, Gaslamp Quarter, Las Vegas (Downtown district)
- Transfer: Premium Outlet North.
- Domestic Flight: Buffalo – Los Angeles Transfer includes
- Tickets admission: Park of Grand Canyon
- Funicular: Palm Springs.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expense
- To be added
DAY 1: NEW YORK
Arrival Reception. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
DAY 2: NEW YORK
After breakfast, a panoramic tour of the city seeing higher, middle and lower Manhattan. We will visit Wall Street, Rockefeller Center, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Central Park, Columbus Circle, the AOL/ Time Warner Building, the famous Village, Little Italy, and Battery Park (with the Statue of Liberty).
There will be an optional boat trip around Manhattan. In the evening, we include a transfer to Times Square, the real heart of the city, with Broadway’s musicals and its spectacular lights.
DAY 3: NEW YORK
After breakfast, free day in the Big Apple with an optional contrasts tour to see the main attractions of each of New York’s great districts: Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Brooklyn. Afternoon free
DAY 4: NEW YORK - CORNING - BUFFALO
After breakfast, we depart for Buffalo. We stop off at CORNING, famous for having the world´s largest collection of glass objects. Any travelers who are interested will be able to explore the spectacular museum. Later, we continue to BUFFALO. Accommodation.
DAY 5: BUFFALO - NIAGRA FALLS - BUFFALO
After breakfast, we set out for Niagara Falls, starting with “Goat Island” where we will have a close-up view of the Rapids and the Horsetail and embark on the “Maid of the Mist”, a small boat that takes us to the bottom of the famous waterfalls.
In the afternoon, we visit one of the most famous Outlets in the city. Then at the end of the day, we return to our hotel in Buffalo.
Note: The Maid of the Mist does not operate from October to March, due to weather conditions.
DAY 6: BUFFALO - LOS ANGELES
At the time informed by the guide, we will make a transfer to the airport to catch a domestic flight included in your trip. On arrival at destination, we will give you another hotel transfer. Your guide will contact you at the end of the afternoon or you can consult the information in your hotel reception.
Note: remember that on domestic flights, the luggage normally allowed is one suitcase of up to 20 kg in the hold. Passengers must pay for all excess luggage directly to the airline.
DAY 7: LOS ANGELES
After breakfast, we included a panoramic tour of this extensive city. Tour including music center, civic cente,r and financial center, via LA Live & Staples Centre. We continue along Wilshire Boulevard, heading west of the city, past the Korean Quarter and the Brea Ditch to reach Beverly Hills. Continue on Sunset Boulevard to reach Hollywood and find the Walk of Fame with its thousands of stars, the Dolby Theatre, Chinese Theatre, and the Hollywood sign.
Free time to walk and have lunch, then return to the hotel. Late in the afternoon, we include a transfer to Long Beach, where palm trees mix with the glass buildings, we will have some time in Shoreline Village to walk and dine in their lively restaurants across the Queen Mary transatlantic.
DAY 8: LOS ANGELES
Day off. If you wish you can optionally go to the beaches of Venice and Santa Monica or get to know Universal Studios.
DAY 9: LOS ANGELES - SAN DIEGO
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of San Diego. Evening transfer to Gaslamp Quarter. After breakfast, we leave for San Diego. After visiting the Old Town, with its Mexican atmosphere that reminds us that we are near its borders, we take a tour of the city center.
We will pass through Balboa Park, with its Spanish colonial architecture and museums, cross the bridge to the exclusive Coronado Island with its hotels and views, and reach the Landing Dock, with its historical boats overlooking the bay. Another option is to visit the famous San Diego zoo. In the evening, transfer to the Gaslamp Quarter, one of the busiest spots on the West Coast.
DAY 10: SAN DIEGO - PALM SPRINGS - LAUGHLIN
Funicular climb in Palm Springs. Desert landscape. After breakfast, we leave for Palm Springs. This oasis, with its palm trees, is a pleasant, quiet resort and the habitual residence of many film stars. On our arrival, we visit the famous Palm Springs funicular railway that crosses a drop of almost 2000 meters.
From the top, there is a marvelous view of Coachella Valley. Then we can wander through the streets and visit the art galleries and boutiques. After enjoying some free time, we leave the luxury and Green golf courses behind and cross the desert, reaching Laughlin in the afternoon. Accommodation in the hotel on the Banks of the Colorado River.
DAY 11: LAUGHLIN - ROUTE 66 - GRAND CANYON
Famous Route 66. Grand Canyon and its impressive views. In the morning after breakfast, we visit Arizona, stopping at Seligman, on the famous Route 66, before continuing to the Grand Canyon, one of nature’s wonders and a symbol of the American West. Arrival mid-morning, including admission to the park.
Visit with our guide by coach to the Bright Angel View Point, followed by Mathers Point, an impressive viewpoint more than 2000 meters above the river. As an option, passengers can enjoy an outing on a plane. In the late afternoon, transfer to the hotel.
DAY 12: FLAGSTAFF - LAS VEGAS
Visit the Downtown and Strip in Las Vegas. After breakfast we leave for Nevada, passing by the Hoover Dam on our way, and stop for lunch. Then we continue to LAS VEGAS.
In the afternoon, we can visit the Downtown district and the famous Strip, the avenue with the hotels, casinos, and shows that have converted this city into a genuine theme part for adults. At night, we are offered an optional tour to see the Lights of Las Vegas.
DAY 13: LAS VEGAS
Transfer to the outlet in Las Vegas. After breakfast, we include transportation to one of the city’s most popular outlets. Free afternoon and night to go to one of the shows – concerts, theatres, or the wonderful Cirque Du Soleil.
DAY 14: LAS VEGAS
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Passport valid for 6 months beyond intended stay
- PH Passport holders require a visa for JORDAN, EGYPT
- Foreign passport holder, please secure either of the following (if applicable):
- Valid Philippine passport (if dual)
- Valid Alien Certificate of Registration ICARD
- Return Ticket to the Country of Origin
- Other immigration documents required to support your travel
- USD 300 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Minimum of 30 full paying adults must travel together
- The surcharge shall be applied if less than 30 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passengers must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **Triple, Doule and Non-Smoking room is subject to availability
- Exclusive of travel tax.