PRICE: PHP 160,000/person
- Roundtrip International Airfare via EK/QR
- USD 120 – Airline taxes (subject to change)
- PHP1620 – Philippine travel tax
- 11 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (11B, 10L, 11D)
- Transfer, tours, and admission fees indicated in the itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- English-Speaking Local Escort
- 1 Bottle of water per person per day (500ml)
- Free Travel Insurance (60 years old & below, except infant)
- Entrance in Fisherman's Bastion, Bran Castle, Tsarevets Fortress, Sinan Pasha Mosque, Plitvice National Park, Zagreb Cathedral, Postojna Castle, Bled Castle
- Hotel Porterage Service
- PHP1500 – Visa Processing Fee
- EUR2 per day – Mandatory tipping for driver
- EUR3 per day - Mandatory tipping for local escort
- EUR3 per day – Optional tipping for Licensed Tour Guide
- EUR80 – Visa Fee (Subject to Change)
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- NOVOTEL BUDAPEST CENTRUM HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- HOTEL TIMISOARA (4*) or similar class
- CONTINENTAL FORUM SIBIU (4*) or similar class
- PULLMAN BUCHAREST WORLD TRADE CENTER HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- NOVOTEL SOFIA HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- HOTEL CENTRUM PRIZREN (4*) or similar class
- HOTEL PLAZA TIRANA (5*) or similar class
- HOTEL NEPTUN DUBROVNIK (4*) or similar class
- HOTEL CORNER (4*) or similar class
- HOTEL ARISTOS (4*) or similar class
- RADISSON BLU PLAZA HOTEL LJUBLJANA (4*) or similar class
DAY 1: BUDAPEST ARRIVAL, HUNGARY(--/--/D)
Upon arrival in Budapest, meet with your escort then proceed to your city tour. Visit Fisherman’s Bastion. During the tour, you will also see Szechenyi Chan Bridge, Heroes’ Square, Parliament Building, State Opera, Palace of Art, and Museum of Fine Arts. After the orientation tour in the city, transfer to your hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 2: BUDAPEST – SZEGED [Approx. 3.30 HRS] – TIMISOARA [Approx. 3.05 HRS], ROMANIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out. Transfer to Szeged, the third-largest city in Hungary and the country seat of Csongrad County. Have a panoramic view of Dom Square, Votive Church, Szechenyi Square, Water Tower, Gate of Heroes, City Hall, Millennium Fountain, and Holy Trinity Statue. After the tour, continue your drive to Timisoara and see Orthodox Church Timisoara, Prenner House, St. George’s Cathedral and The Cardinal Points then proceed to the hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 3: TIMISOARA – SIBIU [Approx. 4 HRS], ROMANIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out until time to transfer to Sibiu. Upon arrival, have a sightseeing tour of the city. See the Church of the Holy Trinity, Site of Saint Nepomuk Statue, Municipal Hall, Hecht House, Lutsch House, and Muzeul National Brukenthal. After the tour, transfer to the hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 4: SIBIU – BRAN [Approx. 4HRS] – BUCHAREST [Approx 4.15 HRS], ROMANIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out then drive going to Bran. Visit Bran Castle. After the castle visit, drive going to Bucharest and enjoy the view of the Palace of Parliament, The Arch of Triumph, Memorial of Rebirth, Statue of Carol I, and Romanian Athenaeum. After the tour, proceed to the hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 5: BUCHAREST – VELIKO [Approx. 5 HRS] – SOFIA [Approx. 3 HRS], BULGARIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out then drive going to Veliko and visit Tsarevets Fortress, a medieval stronghold located on a hill. After the visit, drive going to Sofia and visit Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, an Orthodox cathedral that serves as the cathedral church of the Patriarch of Bulgaria. Continue your tour and see St Sophia Church, National Art Gallery, Ivan Vazov National Theatre, Church of St. George Rotunda, Bulgarian Archeological Museum, President of the Republic of Bulgaria, State Government Office, Sveta Petka, Saint Sofia Monument, and Banya Bashi. After the tour, proceed to your hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 6: SOFIA – SKOPJE [Approx. 6 HRS] – PRIZREN [Approx. 2.20 HRS], KOSOVO(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out then proceeds to Skopje. Visit Mother Teresa Memorial House and Old Bazaar. Have an orientation tour of the city and see Great Aleksander Statue, Phillip II Statue, Mustafa Pasha's Mosque, Stone bridge, and Square Macedonia. After the tour, transfer to Prizren then check-in and dinner.
DAY 7: PRIZREN – KRUJE [Approx. 2.45 HRS] – TIRANA [Approx. 40 MINS], ALBANIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out then proceeds to city tour in Prizren. Visit Sinan Pasha Mosque, an Ottoman mosque in the city. Continue to see the Stone Bridge. Proceed to Kruje and visit National Museum Gjergj Kastrioti Skenderbeu and Bazaar. After the tour, drive going to Tirana and see Skanderbeg Square, National Museum of History, Opera House, Et'hem Bey Mosque. After the tour, transfer to hotel then check-in and dinner.
DAY 8: TIRANA – KOTOR [Approx. 6 HRS] – DUBROVNIK [Approx. 1.40 HRS], CROATIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, drive going to Kotor and have an orientation tour of the Old Town. Continue your tour to Dubrovnik then visit Old Town, Franciscan Church, and Monastery. Have a chance to see Pile Gate, City Walls, Clocktower, Dubrovnik Cathedral, and Rector's Palace. After the tour, transfer to the hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 9: DUBROVNIK – SPLIT [Approx. 5 HRS], CROATIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, drive going to Split, the second-largest city of Croatia and the largest city of the region of Dalmatia. In Split, have a chance to see the Old Town, Diocletian's Palace, Golden Gate, and Gregory of Nin Monument. After the tour, transfer to your hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 10: SPLIT – PLITVICE [Approx. 3.30 HRS] – ZAGREB [Approx. 2.15 HRS], CROATIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out. Transfer to Plitvice National Park, a 295-sq.-km forest reserve in central Croatia. It's known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes, joined by waterfalls that extend into a limestone canyon. After the tour, travel going to Zagreb and see Zagreb Cathedral, Upper Town, Lower Town, Dolac Market, and Jan Belacic Square. After the tour, proceed to your hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 11: ZAGREB – POSTOJNA [Approx. 4.20 HRS] – LJUBLJANA [Approx. 40 MINS], SLOVENIA(B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out then proceed to Postojna and visit their castle. Predjama Castle is a Renaissance castle built within a cave mouth in south-central Slovenia, in the historical region of Inner Carniola. After the tour, proceed to Ljubljana and see Triple Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Preseren Square, Ljubljana Cathedral, and City Hall. After the tour, transfer to the hotel for check-in and dinner.
DAY 12: LJUBLJANA – BLED [Approx. 1 HR] – VIENNA [Approx. 6 HRS], AUSTRIA DEPARTURE(B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel, free time then check out then proceeds to Bled. Experience their Pletna Boat, visit also Bled Castle. During the city tour see Bled Lake, Bled Town, and Church on the Island. After the tour, continue to Vienna then proceed to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
- Duly filled up Application Form with 2 pcs 2x2 white background photos
- Original Passport (at least 9 months valid)
- Original Bank Certificate & Bank Statement/Passbook for the last 6 months
- Original Employment Certificate with Approved Leave of Absence
- Copy of Company ID
- Copy of Latest ITR
- Copy of DTI or SEC & Business/Mayor’s permit
- Retirement Documents or Senior Citizen ID
- Original NSO Birth Certificate
- Original Marriage Contract (if traveling with a spouse)
- 6 Months Bank Statement / Passbook
- USD 500 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- A minimum of 20 full paying adults must travel together
- The surcharge shall be applied if less than 20 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passengers must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **Triple, Double and Non-smoking room is subject to availability