PRICE: PHP 76,600/person
- Airfare Taxes and Terminal Fee
- Hotel accommodation at Waikiki Resort
- Tour Coach
- Bilingual (English & Chinese) speaking tour guide
- Arrival & departure transfer from/to hotel/airport (Conditions apply)
- Tour per itinerary
- Go Oahu Pass (1 Day Entry Pass in museums and cultural centers)
- Travel Insurance with Covid Coverage
- Philippine Travel Tax
- Meals & Drinks
- US Visa and fees
- Admission fees
- Optional Tours
- Hotel Porterage
- Resort fees
- Personal expense
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki 3*: 1830 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
PR 100 MNLHNL 1730 0945
- PR 101 HNLMNL 1130 1615
DAY 1: ARRIVAL HONOLULU
Upon arrival, meet and greet and transfer to hotel for accommodation.
DAY 2: DAY TOUR
You will be able to learn more about the native culture of Hawaii at your own pace. Some of the included attractions are: Rainforest, Waterfalls and Movie Sites Tour, Pearl Harbor Historic City Tour, All of Oahu In One Day Tour, USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour, Hawaiian Lei Making and more!
DAY 3: HONOLULU
After breakfast, explore Honolulu in your own arrangement or book your tours with us.
- Passport Valid for 6 months beyond intended stay
- PH Passport holders require visa for JORDAN, EGYPT
- Foreign passport holder, please secure either of the following (if applicable):
- Valid Philippine passport (if dual)
- Valid Alien Certificate of Registration ICARD
- Return Ticket to the Country of Origin
- Other immigration documents required to support your travel
- USD 500 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Minimum of 30 full paying adults must travel together
- The surcharge shall be applied if less than 30 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passengers must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passengers shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel documents.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **Triple, Double and Non-Smoking room is subject to availability
- Exclusive of travel tax.